About Alden Farris

Mr. Alden Farris, the original owner for whom the business is named, relocated the shop from Wyoming to San Diego in the early 1940’s. He opened his auto body and repair shop on 6th Avenue in San Diego’s downtown. In 1957, the shop moved to Colombia St, and then moved again to its current position at 1625 Market St in 1982. Ownership has changed hands three times since Alden Farris sold the business; the current owners have owned the business since 2002.

 

ruler

As a high-quality complete collision repair facility, Alden Farris will:

 

 

Designed byGoldfish